Monday, January 9, 2012

Seven Days of butter London - KNEES UP!

Today's butter London polish is Knees Up!
Remember yesterday when I said I wasn't a big fan of red polish? Well this is the exception to the rule. I love this red. It's a shiny cherry red that butter describes as "a smashing metallic red perfect for getting smashed in." As is par for the course with butter polish names, Knees Up, refers to a drunken party in British slang.

Knees Up, my favorite red of all time!

In keeping with some of the other metallic polishes that butter has produced, Knees Up is fantastic. It's shiny, it's red - two things most girls love about polish. I have several of the metallic line of polishes and they are beautiful.

I love it so much, you can even see how much I've used it!

First off, let me say I've never had any problems with a single butter polish I own. I know it sounds like I work for them, but really I just love their brand. Knees Up is the perfect consistency and, honestly, you could get away with one coat. For picture purposes and flash purposes I used two coats. I started with two coats of OPI's Nail Envy, followed by two coats of Knees Up and a Seche Vite topcoat.
Two coats of Knees Up

Depending on light, this can go from a very deep blood red to a shiny cherry red. Either way, its gorgeous on my skin tone, which is considered to be between fair-medium. I would recommend this color to everyone. There are a lot of reds out there, but this by far is my favorite.

Favorite red, ever

I know butter London is a little expensive, but it's worth it! I have 19 polishes and I love every one of them. I've ordered them off their website several times and from Ulta and Nordstroms. They are a great company with fantastic customer service. Once, my order got lost and Marie was able to track it down in the warehouse for me. She emailed me back in under an hour! They also have a great Facebook page, so check them out!

Just like the back says, The High Price of Beauty? We don't think so. Neither do I!

Tomorrow, I'm going to show you another awesome butter London polish in my Seven Days of butter!

Jackie







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, and this colour really IS flattering on you!!

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments and suggestions!