Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pups new toys and pic for Eli

So just wanted to share what Zeke and Brinlee got from Christmas from their various grandparents and relatives for Christmas. A couple of these toys were bought for Brinlee when she was at the animal hospital with pancreatitis, but most is from Christmas.
Zeke and Brinlee's Christmas Haul 2011

Brinlee is now into those stuffless animals with squeakers. She picked one out at the general store inside the vet hospital and kept it with her the whole time she was there. So, her grandparents got her some more. Chris and I also got them three squeaky toys each. All of the little ones are Zekes. I realize they are spoiled, but we have donated any clean toys to our local Clearfield SPCA in the past. I think it's time for another batch to get loaded up for our friends there.


The other thing I wanted to share with you today was a picture I took in honor of little Eli. Eli passed away last year and for his first birthday, which is tomorrow, his mom Liz, asked everyone if they would take a picture of Eli's name so she could put them in a book. For Eli's Name Around the World, I went with what I know best, nail polish. Since that's how Liz and I know each other, I thought that would be a great way to honor her little angel. 

Happy Birthday Eli!

That's all for today. I'm getting a post together about a really great pet product, so if you are interested in puppies or if your dog suffers from allergies, check back!

Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments and suggestions!