Monday, February 20, 2012

Ozotic - 512

Today I have another Ozotic to show you. This one is 512. I picked it up at a blog sale that one of the girls on in my Facebook polish groups was having.

512 is a light blueish color holo. It looks gorgeous in the bottle and even better on your hands!!

Ozotic 512

I used one coat of Sally Hansen Black Out and two coats of 512. This is much lighter looking on my hands than Ozotic 532 but just as amazing looking!

One coat of Sally Hansen Black Out; two coats of Ozotic 512

This looks awesome in bright light. It has a lot of definition. In dark light, it looks like dense light blue glitter.
It's awesome! I know that Ozotics are a little expensive, but they are well worth the cost!

Everyone needs Ozotic in their life!

All in all, I'm in love with Ozotic. I'd really like to try a green or a bronze colored one. I will continue to hunt them down through blog sales if possible. You can also purchase them at Llarowe right now. 

Pretty holo!!

Hope you enjoyed today's post. If you have any Ozotics you would like to give a nice home, hit me up!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments and suggestions!