Tuesday, March 13, 2012

China Glaze Prismatic - Liquid Crystal

Today I have an awesome glitter polish made by China Glaze for their Prismatic line called Liquid Crystal. Liquid Crystal is a bright blue holographic with purple tint dusted with silver, gold, green pink and orange glitter. In a nutshell.....it's pretty!!!

Liquid Crystal

For the photos below I used OPI's Chip Skip, one coat of OPI Natural Nail Basecoat, one coat of Finger Paints Grape Gumball and one coat of China Glaze's Liquid Crystal.

One coat of Liquid Crystal
This is an awesome color. It goes on smooth and you really only need one coat. Since I used a purple polish underneath, it pulls out more of the purple tones. If you use a blue or a silver, I'm assuming it will pull out more of those tones too. 

It's blue...no wait, it's purple!

There are six different shades of the Prismatics colors. I also have Optical Illusion, which is the green version. There is also a pink, silver, purple and gold.

Fantastic glitter bomb!
I picked this up during Sally Beauty's online sale for Leap Day. Apparently, they were supposed to be out until April, so they are no longer on the website. But they did honor all of the orders from Leap Day. I would say pick up the green and one of the others. The purple, blue and silver and gold all have the same tones of glitters in them, so you can get away with just one. The pink is the only one I'm on the fence about. 

All in all Puppies and Pawlish gives it two paws up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments and suggestions!