Monday, March 5, 2012

butter London - Knackered!!!



Today I have a fantastic nail lacquer for you called Knackered from butter London. A sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles. It's a great topcoat and goes really well with the two muted blues from the new OPI Holland collection.

butter London Knackered and OPI's I Don't Give a Rotter-dam.

For these photos, I used OPI Chip Skip, OPI Natural Nail Basecoat, Two coats of OPI's I Don't Give a Rotter-dam and two coats of butter London Knackered.

In bright light the topcoat comes off as a steel blue.

This is a gorgeous color. So is I Don't Give a Rotterdam, which is one of the seven colors I picked up from the OPI Holland collection. Knackered is the third color from butter London's new Spring collection I own. I also have Trout Pout and Slapper. 

butter London - Knackered

butter London nail lacquers are in the middle of the polish price ladder. They retail for around $14 at Ulta and Nordstroms, but both run sales periodically. You can also check out the butter London site. They also have some different sales throughout the year.

The micro glitter is amazing!

All in all, this is one of my favorite polishes from butter London. I've heard it also looks good over black and dark greys as well. Puppies and Pawlish gives this two paws up!!

Speaking of puppies, we wouldn't be P and P without some cute puppy spam!!

Zeke lounging while mommy does her nails!

Hope everyone has a great week!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments and suggestions!