Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours! - OPI

Today I've got another polish from the OPI Euro Centrale collection called My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours! It's a red/orange with some shimmer in it. I saw a swatch of it somewhere and after originally not picking it up, decided to get it.

My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours!
Let me say, I'm not usually a fan of oranges. It just doesn't look good with my skin tone. I felt like this was leaning towards the red side of orange so I thought I'd try it.

MPIHTY!
This reminds me a lot of OPI's Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It. Honestly, it's a pretty color, but it just looks weird on my skin tone.

Two coats of MPIHTY!
I used a basecoat of Gelous, two coats of MPIHTY! and a top coat of Seche Vite. The formula was awesome as are most OPIs. Try not to look at my sad thumb. I broke it off at work, but was defiant about cutting the rest.

All in all, it's a very pretty color. Just not for me. Maybe I'll try it on my toes in the summer, but it's safe to say it probably won't be used as a fingernail color again.

The funny thing is that I don't think Brinlee really liked it either. She kept photobombing me when I was standing out in the kitchen for a photo. This is the result.


MPIHTY! orange vs. Brinlee orange!

Brinlee seems to think HER orange is much better. What do you think?








2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of Orange either but on occasion some surprise me, this is one of them, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments and suggestions!