Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bit Faker- Butter London

Today I have a polish for you from Butter London's 2013 Summer Holiday collection called Bit Faker. Bit Faker is a full-coverage, bronze glitter shade. It's part of a six-piece collection of coppers, golds, rose golds, silvers, bronzes and a blue.
Butter London's Bit Faker
The collection seems a little dark for summer, but I guess Butter is playing off of the colors of tans as well as the blue of the ocean. I also grabbed Bobby Dazzler (the silver) from the collection and now I'm a little sad I didn't get Poole (the blue) instead. But more on that in my next post!

Bottle shot of Bit Faker
I am, however, really pleased with Bit Faker. It stays true to the awesome glitters that Butter London has put out. (Think Rosie Lee and Henley Regatta). The formula is awesome, although I did notice that some globbed up on the handle of the brush. I just wiped it off on the inside of the bottle and it was fine.

Two coats of Bit Faker
I used a base of Gelous, two coats of Bit Faker and a topcoat of Seche Vite. You can really see the bling in this polish thanks to the gold and bronze mixture of glitter. It's very pretty in natural sunlight as well as regular light.

Closeup of Bit Faker!
I really think this polish is a must have! It's pretty and I think it can be a great polish for all seasons. I love all of Butter London's glitters. They are probably my favorite glitter polish maker. What I like is that I can use two coats, which gives great dimension, but doesn't weigh the nail down so you have shrinkage. It's a pretty hard-wearing polish too in the fact that I can bang my nails around with it and I rarely get a chip!

Bit Faker closeup

Puppies and Pawlish gives Bit Faker four paws up! Butter London retails for $13-$15 and can be found online at the DermstoreUlta and Butter London. The Dermstore is running a free shipping promotion right now with no minimum. I picked up the two polishes and got a free lip gloss with my order. The Summer collection is not available on the Butter site right now, but should be soon. 

Instead of ending with a puppy pic this week, I wanted to show you something I picked up on Etsy recently. Everyone knows I'm a huge fan of Butter London and I saw something the other day I just had to have.

Butter London phone case!!

It's a Butter London phone case for my Samsung Galaxy 3 in Lovely Jubbly!! Ack! It's perfect! Check out Stylistas page for more great cases! Etsy also has other sellers that have cases for Chanel, Nars and Dior polish! Very cool!

Thanks for reading!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments and suggestions!