Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Back in Blue! Can't Find My Czechbook

Long time no see! I'm back with what I hope to be many more punctual posts from Puppies and Pawlish. I kind of got bogged down working two jobs, but I'm back!!

Today I have a polish from OPI's new Euro Centrale line called Can't Find My Czechbook. It's an aqua blue color and it's perfect for spring.

Can't Find My Czechbook

This is different shade of blue from any other that I own from OPI, and believe me, I own a lot. I'm the blue queen. This, along with Eurso Euro and I Saw, You Saw, We Saw, Warsaw (wow long name) are the three blues of the collection.

Bottle shot of Can't Find My Czechbook

This caught my eye from all of the polishes I saw in the collection. I'm a big fan of No Room For the Blues, which is CFMC's dustier cousin. This is probably my favorite blue of all time from OPI.

Two coats of CFMC

My lovely nail tech Adrienne at Adrianna's Day Spa painted this on for me during my bi-weekly visit to get my cuticles pushed down. (I know, I know, but I hate doing it myself!) This is one coat of Gelous base coat, two coats of CFMC and one coat of Seche Vite top coat.

CFMC with Flash

Adrienne told me she thought this looked liked blue cotton candy, and I have to agree. It's such a pretty blue that you can really wear it on your nails without it screaming I'M WEARING BLUE!

I think that's it's a pretty distinct color and I may buy a backup bottle of this. I also bought Eurso Euro, which  is a rich cobalt blue. For those fans of Doctor Who, it's a dead-on ringer for Tardis Blue! I'll be trying that out next week.

CFMC in direct light

The formula in this wasn't too bad. I can see where it could become streaky, but the key is using thin coats without going back over the same spot over and over. This collection is out in stores now and can also be purchased online at Ulta for $9. I picked mine up at JC Penney where it usually retails for $6 a bottle.

Hope you enjoyed today's post. I wanted to share an awesome picture of Zeke I got this past weekend. I love this little face!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments and suggestions!