It was a 10-piece set that included six full sized polishes and four minis. It was $32.88 for the TSV and is now priced at $36.18.
Here is a pic of the set and where to get it.....
|Nails Inc. 10-piece Best of British set (QVC pic)|
The colors included are
- 0.33-fl-oz The Thames, a cool gray shade
- 0.33-fl-oz Porchester Square, a mushroom nude
- 0.33-fl-oz Jermyn Street, a classic taupe
- 0.33-fl-oz Lower Regent Street, a deep cerise pink--exclusive to QVC until 9/30/13
- 0.33-fl-oz Tate, a classic red
- 0.33-fl-oz Great Marlborough Street, a deep plum--exclusive to QVC through 9/30/13
- 0.13-fl-oz Upper Brook Street, a deep metallic navy
- 0.13-fl-oz Westminster Abbey, a gold metallic shimmer--exclusive to QVC through 9/30/13
- 0.13-fl-oz Chelsea Square, a rose gold glitter
- 0.13-fl-oz Electric Lane, a silver holographic glitter
I picked out Westminster Abbey from the exclusives to show you. It's a gold metallic shimmer that reminds me a lot of The Full Monty from Butter London.
|Westminster Abbey mini|
It's a pretty shade and I think would make a great toenail color in the summer. It needs two coats, but applies like a dream. I had no bald patches or issues with lines.
Sorry for the crummy pic. it's hard to capture this with a flash and I had no sun to work with today outside. It is definitely a gold metallic. There is no leaning to rose gold or the type of gold in the new OPI Goldfinger polish. And, despite it being a mini, the brush was pretty good.
I also threw on a coat of one of the polishes I was most excited to get - The Thames. I know it's funny to get excited over a grey creme, but I just hadn't found one I really liked....until now!
|The Thames one coat|
This polish is awesome. It went on smooth and wasn't goopy. It also only needed one coat!! So far, the wear time on these polishes seem to be okay. I didn't have any chips on The Thames after three days. It looks really good on nubbins too. I cut my nails down to get a fresh start after breaking two opening a box. I'm now using Duri Rejuvacote, so we'll see how that works out.
Before I go, just wanted to share an awesome pic of Zeke I got recently. Zeke will be a celebrity spokesdog during our local SPCA fundraiser next week. He will get "arrested" and have to raise his bail by calling people for donations. It's a great cause for our local shelter, the Clearfield SPCA, which serves several counties, but gets no state help. They rely solely on donations. So Zeke and I are excited to take part!