Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Secret Santa and Lynnderella!!

So today I wanted to focus on the "pawlish" side. First I wanted to post a picture of the AWESOME Secret Santa gift I got from the very awesome Pennie in Virginia! Pennie sent me several Sinful Colors polishes I didn't have as well as some nail art stickers, nail polish remover pen, buffer, makeup bag, nail jewels and the most handy thing - nail glue! So I just wanted to thank Miss Pennie again for the thoughtful gift!

Secret Santa gift from Pennie in NPG!!

Also, I wanted to post a picture of one of my new favorite brands of nail polish. It's called Lynnderella and made by the lovely Lynn, who makes the polishes right in her own home. I've been really wanting one of her polishes called Connect the Dots forever (okay, well since I started collecting nail polish in January). Anyway, a bunch of girls decided to get together to place an order since Lynn has a minimum purchase order. The bottles are really cute, and I promise to post a pic of it soon. But just so you can see her lovely polish now, here is a pic of Connect the Dots over OPI's Charged Up Cherry.

Once coat of Lynnderella's Connect the Dots over Charged Up Cherry
That's all for today! Hope everyone has a great Christmas holiday!!

1 comment:

I always welcome comments and suggestions!