Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday time!

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I got lots of polish for Christmas, including my first two essie polishes! I also got two melmers to put all my polish in as well as some great manicure sets.

The puppies made out like bandits. They got a ton of stuffed toys!  

Since I didn't get a chance to show off my Christmas nails, here is one of the pre-Christmas manis I did! I used China Glaze Millennium, a metallic silver, with Color Club's Sugarplum Fairy from the Beyond the Misteltoe collection! The BTM collection is a wonderful collection of glitters and Sugarplum Fairy happens to be my favorite! 
Here's a look at how it turned out!


Look at all the pretty colors in the glitter!
China Glaze Millennium, base
Color Club Sugarplum Fairy, layered


Pretty for a winter or New Year's Eve mani!
Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! For me, my favorite part of the holiday season is New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, because of all of the college football on TV! That's all for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments and suggestions!